If you live outside of the US, we require two things to verify and approve your account: 1) A verified US shipping address; we do not ship internationally. 2) Your valid/current aesthetic or cosmetology license or certification from the US or your home country.
Skin Script offers drop shipping. We will ship an order directly to your client if you wish! To do this:
- Your client places the order with you, using your own payment system.
- You place the order with us, providing your client’s shipping details.
- We ship the order to your client for you!
Our enzymes are good for one year after opening, with the exception of the Lemon Zest enzyme which is 2-3 months.
Skin Script products are formulated without gluten derivatives. We recommend reviewing the formula composition with your physician for additional guidance.
Products containing no added acids, glycolic, lactic, salicylic, mandelic, or retinol are considered safe for prescription retinoid or Accutane users. We recommend that clients using prescription retinoids including Retin-A discontinue use 5-7 days prior to treatment. Accutane users must stop using Accutane at least 6 months to one year prior to treatments, doctors’ clearance is highly recommended.
- Coconut/Papaya Enzyme is for all skin types, great for dry, rosacea, sensitive skin. Perfect for first time clients.
- Raspberry/Peach Enzyme is for all skin types, especially rosacea, sensitive skin. Perfect for first time clients.
- Pineapple Enzyme is for all skin types. Perfect for first time clients.
- Lemon Zest Enzyme is for normal to dry skin with pigmentation issues; mild, dry acne.
- Cherry Enzyme is for normal/combination skin with pigmentation issues.
- Pomegranate Enzyme is for normal to oily skin with pigmentation issues; mild to moderate, oil derived acne.
- Blueberry Enzyme is for normal/combination skin, mild acne.
- Pumpkin/Orange Enzyme is for oily or resilient skin.
- Passionfruit Enzyme is for normal to dry skin. Due to dermal warmth, this enzyme is not recommended for those with rosacea, couperose, or prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Strawberry Spearmint Mask is for normal to oily skin, mild to moderate acne.
- Goji Berry Yogurt Mask is great for all skin types, especially normal to dry skin.
- Charcoal Mask is for normal/combination and oily skin.
- Seaweed Mask is for all skin types.
- Golden Honey Nourishing Mask is for all skin types.
The Glycolic and Retinol Pads contain glycolic acid and retinol which give the formula its yellow color visible upon opening.
The Kojic Acid in this product is potent and highly active. While Kojic Acid does not affect the yellow color initially, over time it will darken with changes in light, pH or temperature, causing the actual pads to darken. This is normal and does not reduce the efficacy of the formula.
The seal of the product can also absorb the darkened product. Over time kojic acid will darken causing pads to darken as well. Off gassing can occur, which can be absorbed by the seal of the jar and may result in darkening or discoloration of the seal. Discoloration of the seal is normal and does not reduce efficacy of the product.
Skin Script is committed to quality and innovation first.Improvements may be made to formulations that result in a composition revision.
Physician, Registered Nurse, and Nurse Practitioner licenses are accepted, with proof of menu of services showing aesthetic services are provided (e.g. website, brochure, etc.).
We do not have any order requirements. You are welcome to purchase as much or as little as you would like, anytime!
We want to empower you to pick and choose exactly what you want and need for your clientele to ensure your business is successful. As always, we are here to support you and assist with orders or product recommendation.
We are not able to ship to addresses outside of the US, except for US military bases and US territories.
Products formulated without animal derived ingredients are noted in the product description. If you have advanced concerns, we recommend consult from a physician.
Our masks are good for one year after opening.
Products containing no added acids, glycolic, lactic, salicylic, mandelic, or retinol are considered safe for pregnant or lactating women.
- Clients who are pregnant or lactating.
- Clients with sun exposure.
- Clients with rosacea.
- Clients on medications or health history issues.
We recommend that clients using prescription retinoids including Retin-A discontinue use 5-7 days prior to treatment. Accutane users must stop using Accutane at least 6 months to one year prior to treatments, doctors’ clearance is highly recommended.
Due to the high citrus content in products containing Vitamin C, along with using natural based ingredients, the color of these products can vary from batch to batch. These products can oxidize faster than other products. The color can vary from a light yellow to a dark orange. When oxidized, the color will range from a dark brown to an amber color.
The shelf life of these products is approximately 3 months from the time received.
Salicylic acid found in this enzyme can sometimes crystallize, leaving what looks like small crystals in the enzyme. This is normal, just give it a good stir and it will dissipate.