- Octinoxate (6%) is used in sunscreen formulations as a chemical UV absorber.
- Octyl Salicylate (5%) is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB (ultraviolet) rays from the sun.
- Oxybenzone (1.5%) chemical sunscreen to protect against UV radiation
- White Beeswax Pastilles improves hydration and slows trans-epidermal water loss.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizes and improves elasticity.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Sunflower Seed Oil increases moisture and provides natural barrier protection.
- Vitamin E has skin conditioning and antioxidant properties.